Monday, February 6, 2012

Valentine's Day for Turkeys


For our first Valentine’s Day at 98 Bottles we wanted to plan something really special. We’ve been talking about it for days.  It’s always fun to think creatively and to collaborate on some fun new event.  It's all consuming so we’ve literally had Valentine’s Day on the brain!  Here’s the problem, every time I mean to say Valentine’s Day, I say Thanksgiving…literally EVERY time, in fact, just now when I was typing Valentine’s Day…I typed Thanksgiving.  No kidding!  What the f*&!% does that mean?  What possible lose connection could cause a person to confuse THOSE two holidays.  Dear god, I don’t even want to think about the Freudian meaning.  All I know is this Valentine’s Day I have a sneaking suspicion that instead of roses or chocolates I’ll be getting turkey!

No comments:

Post a Comment